No-Cook Vegan Energy Snacks
Nut butter-stuffed dates.
These nut butter-stuffed dates from Pamela Salzman are such a delicious and healthy snack! I like them with my afternoon green tea!
- Prep time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Recipe Type: Dessert
- Serves: 4
- 4 medium-size dates, pitted and split open slightly
- 4 teaspoons nut or seed butter, or 8 nuts*
- 4 teaspoons raw cacao nibs or DF dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt or flaky sea salt, if your nut butter is unsalted
- *Pecans, walnuts, and almonds would be great here.
- 1. Stuff each date with nut butter (or two nuts) and chocolate chips.
- 2. Top with a pinch of salt, if desired, and enjoy!
Recipe from: "Kitchen Matters" by Pamela Salzman