All-Natural Honey Ginger Lemonade
Not your average lemonade!
I don't drink store-bought juice, but I do love homemade lemonade in the summer! This honey ginger lemonade recipe from Pamela Salzman is so delicious and refreshing. It's the perfect icy beverage to serve poolside!
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Recipe Type: Beverage
- Serves: 4
- 6 cups room-temperature water
- 1⁄2 cup honey, preferably raw, plus more to taste
- 1/3 cup peeled, sliced fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (9 to 11 lemons)
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 to 4 cups ice cubes
- 1. Place 2 cups of the water with the honey and ginger in a blender and blend on high speed until emulsified.
- 2. Strain the liquid through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl or pitcher.
- 3. Add the remaining 4 cups of water, lemon juice, orange juice and ice to the pitcher and enjoy.
Recipe from: "Kitchen Matters" by Pamela Salzman