my easter guide
Watermelon Mint Cooler
If you are looking for a signature cocktail for your Easter gathering, try this refreshing watermelon mint cooler. You can make it without alcohol as a great drink for any age, or add tequila or vodka if you want to serve a festive and pretty cocktail. Cheers!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Recipe Type: Cocktail
- Serves: 3-4
- 7 cups watermelon flesh, seeds removed, cut into chunks
- ¼ cucumber, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, plus an additional lemon, sliced, for garnish
- ¼ cup packed mint leaves, plus more mint, for garnish
- White tequila, one shot per drink
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1. Put the chunked watermelon, cucumber, agave, lemon juice and mint in a blender. Puree until the mixture is smooth.
- 2. Strain the mixture into a pitcher to remove the pulp and leaves.
- 3. Stir in one shot of white tequila per drink.
- 4. Add the lemon slices and ice. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint and serve.
Photography by Ivan Solis for Kourtney Kardashian