This Easter, bring a side dish that everyone can enjoy! This dairy-free cauliflower mash recipe only takes 25 minutes to make and tastes delicious! Try the recipe below.
1 bulb roasted garlic
1 head cauliflower
2 cups vegetable stock
Himalayan salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons diced fresh chives
2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
1. Coarsely chop the cauliflower. Add the chopped cauliflower and two cups stock to a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
3. Remove the cauliflower from the pot with a slotted spoon.
4. Add the cauliflower to a food processor along with 2 tablespoons stock, 2 tablespoons olive oil, roasted garlic, salt and pepper.
5. Process until combined. Add more stock if needed for desired consistency.
6. Stir in the fresh chives.