my easter guide
Healthy Cauliflower Mash
A real crowd-pleaser!
This Easter, bring a side dish that everyone can enjoy! This dairy-free cauliflower mash recipe only takes 25 minutes to make and tastes delicious! Try the recipe below.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Recipe Type: Side Dish
- Serves: 4
- 1 bulb roasted garlic
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1. Coarsely chop the cauliflower. Add the chopped cauliflower and two cups stock to a medium saucepan.
- 2. Bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- 3. Remove the cauliflower from the pot with a slotted spoon.
- 4. Add the cauliflower to a food processor along with 2 tablespoons stock, 2 tablespoons olive oil, roasted garlic, salt and pepper.
- 5. Process until combined. Add more stock if needed for desired consistency.
- 6. Stir in the fresh chives.
Photography by Ivan Solis for Kourtney Kardashian