Chocolate Avocado Almond Pudding Pops
Maximum sweetness, minimum guilt.
Even though I eat really healthy and work out, I think it's important to have sweets—especially when you've earned it! I treat myself every day and love to eat something sweet after lunch and dinner, or in the afternoon. So I'm always looking for new sweet stuff to try that is still healthy. This chocolate avocado almond pudding pop recipe from Love & Lemons is so delicious and easy to make. Swap in dairy-free chocolate chips if you're not eating dairy. Enjoy!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Recipe Type: Dessert
- Serves: 10
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1. Scoop the avocados into a blender along with the melted chocolate chips, cacao powder, maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla, almond milk and sea salt. Blend until smooth. Pour into ice pop molds and freeze overnight, or for at least 9 hours.
- 2. To remove the pops, let them sit at room temperature for a few minutes until the pops are loose enough to pull out.
- 3. Optional topping: Melt the additional chocolate chips together with the coconut oil. Drizzle on the pops and sprinkle the crushed pistachios on top.
Photos Courtesy of Love & Lemons