Dairy-Free Turmeric Latte
Baby, it’s cold outside.
- Prep time: 4 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Recipe Type: Beverage
- Serves: Beverage
- 1 cup fresh nut milk (cashew milk works especially well)
- 1-inch knob fresh turmeric, peeled
- 1/2 inch knob ginger, peeled
- Seeds scraped from a 2-inch portion of vanilla bean
- 1 date
- Finely ground black pepper
- 1. Combine everything but the black pepper in a blender and blend until completely pureed.
- 2. Transfer to a small pitcher and steam using the steam attachment on an espresso machine or transfer to a pot and heat gently, over medium-low heat, until warm.
- 3. Pour into a mug and top with a few grinds of black pepper.
Photos courtesy of Botanicamag.com