My chocolate chip cookie recipe is so good. These cookies don't last more than two days when I make them, because everyone who comes over can't stop eating them! If you didn't know, you'd never guess they are gluten- and dairy-free. Make this easy treat with your kids—or for anyone with a serious sweet tooth.
2/3 cup organic cane sugar
2/3 cup organic brown sugar
1/3 cup vegetable shortening
1/3 cup coconut oil
2 organic, cage-free eggs
1 tbsp vanilla
2 ¼ flour (half coconut flour, half rice flour)
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp pure baking soda
1 bag dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Add all sugars, vegetable shortening and oil in a bowl and mix.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla to the bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, mix flours, salt and baking soda.
5. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture until combined.
6. Stir in chocolate chips using a wooden spoon.
7. Chill dough for 15 minutes.
8. Roll dough into the size of ping-pong balls and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and tops are set.