My Go-To Healthy Summer Salad
Lunch is served.
My favorite healthy foods are packed with vitamins and antioxidants that taste delicious, but also have a noticeable effect on my hair and skin. This simple salad is my go-to when I'm trying to be good, but want more than just a bowl of greens.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Recipe Type: Lunch
- Serves: Lunch
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 cup organic pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup chopped organic cherry tomatoes
- Handful of raw sliced almonds
- 6 ounces of organic spinach or arugula
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- One clove minced organic garlic (about ½ teaspoon)
- 4 teaspoons organic red wine vinegar
- ½ cup organic olive oil
- ½ teaspoon organic sugar (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place all ingredients for dressing in a large mason jar.
- 2. Shake until blended and pour over salad greens, tomatoes, pomegranate seeds and almonds.
- 3. Enjoy!
Photography by Ivan Solis for Kourtney Kardashian