Kourtney’s Signature Salad
My go-to meal when I'm short on time.
It is no secret that I am not a gourmet chef. I get comfortable with making certain things, and then just make them over and over again. This salad is one of the things I make ALL the time for lunch. The ingredients are super healthy and filling, and everything is so good for you. The eggs provide a good amount of protein to keep me full all day long. Now that I am dairy-free, I skip the mozzarella, but it still tastes so good. A little tip to make it even quicker and easier: I keep hard-boiled eggs in my fridge at all times as a snack for me or the kids—or to add to this salad! I love eating them after a workout, too.
Photography by Ivan Solis for Kourtney Kardashian
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Recipe Type: Lunch
- Serves: 1 serving
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (quartered)
- ½ avocado (sliced)
- 1 hothouse tomato
- 2 fresh mozzarella balls
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Start by placing the eggs in a pot with cold water, and cover.
- Bring the pot to a boil over medium-high heat, and again cover.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, cool in ice water and peel.
- Slice the avocado as thinly as you can.
- Chop the tomato and put aside.
- Slice mozzarella balls into quarters, you can chop into cubes too.
- Once the eggs have cooled, quarter them and put into bowl, adding in the avocado, tomato and mozzarella.
- Drizzle olive oil and add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly and enjoy.