I just got to New York and I stopped by Good Morning America this morning to preview our new Kardashian Kids line. Watch the full interview and mini fashion show here!
I am so excited our Kardashian Kids collection is finally available for families to enjoy! I recently did an interview with NewsDay to talk about the new line and our inspirations behind it. Since becoming a mom, I’ve been so inspired to create Kardashian Kids with perfect prints, heavenly fabrics for a baby’s skin and to bring fashion to the baby world that is affordable. The collection is for baby girls up to 24 months old and it features onesies, blankets, dresses, outfit sets, soft caps for newborns and much more. Visit your local Babies R Us or go online here to see all of our great products!
I love Domaine Home, so I was very excited when they wanted to come along on one of my vintage shopping trips to find out how I shop for antiques and my rules for efficient vintage shopping.
My top 5 antique shopping tips:
1. Shop With a Trusted Consort: Bring someone to bounce things off of for a second opinion. I usually bring by best friend Joyce or second cousin CiCi. It’s important to shop with someone who knows your house and style. I’ve brought Scott vintage shopping before, and he’ll never come again; he really does not like it.
2. Take Photos For Reference: If you know you love it, just buy it, because it could be gone. If you are on the fence, take tons of pictures. If you find yourself obsessing and thinking about it after, call immediately and put it on hold or have it delivered.
3. Act On Impulse: I wish I was better at haggling, but I’m really not. If I don’t care about something, I can walk away from it. But if I want something, I’m no good at haggling because I’m so afraid I’ll lose it! Once, Khloe came with me and I said I’d get her the best deal. ‘$200 for these two marble lions? I’ll give you $180.’ They said no.
4. Always Buy Good Mirrors: Is there such a thing as too many mirrors?
5. Avoid These Three Vintage Dont’s:
“Taxidermy: I’m not into it.”
“Lucite: Avoid vintage Lucite if it’s too beat up or scratched. It always looks best new.”
“Fixer-uppers: New paint or reupholstery are one thing, but if a piece needs too much work, like a new leg or a glass top, I know I’ll never get around to it.”
Find the full article here…
I am so excited to be this on this month’s Mini Mag cover! I spill all the details about our new Kardashian Kids Kollection, in Babies R Us stores and online at babiesrus.com/kkids now! Flip through the pics to read the full article…
Floral prints and white are my favorites for Spring, and since the season is coming up very soon, Khloe and I did an interview with People.com to discuss our Spring and Summer wardrobe inspirations.
My top style tip for dressing for warm weather is to take items that are typically more casual, like jeans or shorts, and dress them up by pairing them with a billowy blouse. Summer for me is bohemian, eclectic and I always love white for summer. I love layering in warm weather too because it can be so hot outside and so cold indoors. Our Kardashian Kollection moto jacket with a floral print is perfect for layering. I love the juxtaposition of the feminine motif but with the edgier silhouette.
If you’re up for taking a little risk with your Spring style, mixing prints is very modern and playful. Pick patterns in the same color palette, like black and white. Go for it, mix it up!
But most importantly, dress for your body type: When you shop for pieces that are uniquely flattering on your body, you’ll wear them with more confidence. If you try to pick pieces that look good in the magazines but are not right for you, they will end up wasting space in your closet or being something you regret wearing later. However, I am all about trying and updating when it comes to fashion.
Read the full interview with Khloe and I here to find out how we work together as business partners, what our process is like in designing our clothing and more of my tips on how to dress for the Spring and Summer seasons.
Our Miami Dash Store is hosting another trunk show and they’re featuring A. Marie Jewelry on Friday, March 7th, at 6pm. All of the jewelry is 20% off and the designer will be there to meet you! Bellini Italian Bistro will be catering some delicious food and Chloe Wine Collection is providing the drinks. So come by with your friends for some good food, wine and shopping!
RSVP at email@example.com to attend and head over to DASH at 668 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139 on Friday, March 7, at 6pm!