I am so excited Architectural Digest Mexico featured my home in their June issue! You can see all the pics in the gallery above. Pick up your copy today or you can look at the full issue here!
Gluten Free Cheddar Goldfish:
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) gluten free all purpose mix
- 1⁄4 cup (30 grams) corn flour
- 1⁄4 cup (30 grams) oat flour
- a pinch of turmeric (optional, for color)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 ounces) grated loosely packed mild cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or unsalted butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot water, divided
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment and set aside.
Combine the flours, turmeric and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the dough blade and pulse to combine. Add the cheese and coconut oil, and pulse to incorporate. Scape down the sides of the food processor to free any trapped flour. With the food processor running, drizzle in the hot water, a little at a time, just until the mixture begins to pull together. You may not use all of the water.
Form the dough into a ball, and gently flatten. Place the dough between two pieces of parchment paper, and roll very thin, to about 1⁄8 inch thick.
Using a very small fish-shaped cutter, or the cutter of your choice, cut out the crackers and carefully place them on the prepared baking sheets. Bake, keeping a close eye on them, until golden around the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes, and cool before serving.
Recipe from laraferroni.com!