Now that I’m a new mommy, it definitely makes me more concerned with the environment and making the earth a better place for Mason. Here are 5 simple things u can do every day to help make this beautiful planet earth a better place…
1. Ride a bike or take a walk in the park. Mason and I love going on walks together!
2. Start your own vegetable garden. We planted one in mom’s backyard last year and not only is it great for the environment, it was also a really fun time for the family.
3. Use a water purifier instead of bottled water! You can always fill up old bottles you have with water from your fridge to take out with you during the day.
4. Borrow books from the library instead of buying them… it saves ink and paper, not to mention money! Going to the library is fun too and it smells like old books, I love it!
5. If you’re a mom like me, use biodegradable baby wipes on your little one.
Khloe and I are hosting the opening of Beach Bunny Swimwear’s newest boutique on Robertson Blvd on April 27 from 7-10 p.m and celebrating our own design collaboration with the fabulous company! I can’t wait for you guys to see what we came up with. Hope to see you all there.
You all know I love to buy clothes for Mason… I have to make him the most stylish baby boy in Miami, right? I’m always shopping around for cute new pieces (I swear, soon he’s going to have a bigger wardrobe than I do!) and I found some adorable things for him at Old Navy, and they are so affordable! I especially love their swimwear, since Mason is a big fan of the beach and we spend a lot of time poolside.
Old Navy has given me three $50 gift vouchers to give to three lucky winners. All you have to do to win is leave a comment with your answer to the question: If you were to create a line of baby clothes, what would you call it and why?
Also make sure you check out the other adorable collections at the Old Navy website.
The contest closes on April 26 at 12 p.m. PST.
I love Adriana Castro bags! I carried her modish clutch at Khloe’s birthday last year in Vegas and I’m obsessed with the new styles. Two of the bags feature in Sex and the City 2, so you KNOW they are the hottest bags around. We carry the glamorous bags at Dash! Check out the trailer after the jump!
My microphone fell out of my skirt while I was filming and I was catching it! Haha! I swear I’m not picking a wedgie! LOL
Kim is hosting the launch party for Bravada International’s new line of sexy workout gear at The Whisper Lounge at The Grove on Wednesday! The launch was originally set for Thursday, April 8, but it’s been moved up a day… because they just couldn’t wait any longer I wish I could be there to celebrate!