For anyone who watches Keeping Up With the Kardashians, you will know that I am into all-natural deodorant. I found a great recipe to make your own on the FreePeople blog, so try it out and tell me what you think!
What You’ll Need:
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- 5-10 drops essential oil mixture (I used jasmine and bergamot)
- Mix the baking soda and arrowroot flour in a medium bowl. If you have sensitive skin, use less baking soda and more arrowroot flour – or you can substitute arrowroot flour for baking soda completely.
- Add the coconut oil and mix until it’d a smooth consistency. There shouldn’t be any leftover powder. If you’re mixture seems too dry, add more coconut oil and mix some more.
- Add your essential oil mixture (optional). This step is just for the fragrance.