Recipe courtesy of DeliciouslyElla.com
Ingredients for one serving:
For the salad
- four big handfuls of kale
- 1/3 of a cup of pomegranates
- 1 ripe avocado
- a handful of pumpkin seeds
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of teaspoon of tahini
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of tamari
- 1 lime
Start by washing the kale, then tear small pieces off the stems, discarding the stems and placing the leaves into a bowl.
Drizzle all the dressing ingredients onto the kale. Then use your hands to firmly start massaging it all into the leaves, as you do this you’ll feel the leaves soften and wilt. Keep massaging them for a few minutes to make sure they’ll really soft, at this point stir in the pomegranates and avocado cubes.