I tried making kale chips for the first time ever and they turned out amazing! Here is my recipe:
- 1 batch organic kale
- Organic Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Wax Paper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit
- Clean kale well and dry really well
- Cut into two-inch squares
- Mix in a bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Lay one layer onto cookie sheets covered in wax paper
- Cook in oven for 8-12 minutes, but keep an eye on it!
- As soon as they look a little tan and crispy, they’re ready.