Hi dolls!!! The wonderful Rob Scheppy created this ‘naked,’ minimalist (yet powerful!) makeup look for me the other day and has put together a step by step guide to creating the look!
Get the look in 10 steps and read Rob’s makeup tutorial here! And follow Rob on Twitter to get his makeup and hair tips.
Get the look in 10 easy steps… by Rob Scheppy
This is our naked makeup look…minimalist yet powerful. Its takes ten minutes so its also quick and easy to try yourself.
1. Start with Perfect Skin Repair & Protect moisturizer.
2. Prep skin with Hourglass Veil mineral primer…this will keep your makeup looking great all day.
3. Apply Face Atelier ultra foundation pro #6 Honey… use a Beauty Blender to apply.
4. Apply Cle de Peau concealor in Honey under the eyes to even out skin tone and brighten the eye area.
5. Set foundation with MAC Invisible powder with MAC powder puff and then gently blend with a brush.
6. I mix two blushes by Motives…Naughty and Innovative…apply to the apples of the cheeks
7. To highlight I used Eye M Glam by Mario Dedivanovic for Giella on the inner corners of the eye, the brow bone, across the cheekbones, down bridge of the nose, and cupids bow of your lips… then I added Serge Leuten Blusher around the temples, under the cheekbone, and lightly along the jawline.
8. To create the perfect lined eye use Hourglass eyeliner Script… this is by far the very best eyeliner I have ever used… then apply New York lashes by Stephen Moleski for Smoke & Mirrors Beauty. They look the most natural.
9. Apply Hourglass film Noir Mascara… and to finish off the look and add some more glamour I used Hourglass Film Noir Lash Laquer on top of the mascara.
10. For the lips I chose a beautiful nude Hourglass lipstick Grace and Hourglass lipgloss Eden.
You can get Rob’s makeup and hair tips on twitter…@robscheppy